Reuse Exported ValueNodes/es
Esta página debería estar escrita en Español. Por favor ayúdanos a traducirla!
Export/es a ValueNode is one of the most interesting features of synfig. Also Convert a valuenode is also one of the main features of synfig. A combination of them allows the user organize complex animations just modifying a few parameters. See the tutorial Following a BLine for an example of that.
Sometimes you would like to do the same combination of exported values and convert types. And it is so tedious to repeat each time.
There is a way to avoid this and reuse the exported and converted values.
Imagine that you have a situation where you have a cool conversion combination and want to use it into another already done animation. You should do the following:
- At the animation file that have the cool conversion do:
- Export all the values that want to control. For example if parameter 'a' is a=b+c then you should export three parameters: 'a', 'b' and 'c'. The exported parameter 'a' will be an Add parameter and will be calculated based on 'b' and 'c' exported parameters.
- Delete all the layers (you don't need them at all, because you only need the cool conversion combination). Save the file with other name ("master.sifz"). This will be the main file.
- When saved the file then go to File->Import and select the file that have the current done animation where on you want to use the cool exported valuenodes combination.
- Then select the imported paste canvas layer and go to its canvas parameter and export it. Set a meaning name. Save the "master" file and close it.
- Open the "master" file again and you'll see that the imported animation file (already an exported canvas) have an expand triangle that allow select the layers that are inside of it.
- Select the parameter of the layer of the imported canvas that you want and link the parameter to any of the "master" canvas exported values that are accessible to the children layers parameters, using the right click operation.
That's all folks! ;-)