From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 04:47, 5 November 2018 by Pxegeek (fixed typo)
Some work still need to be done around this corner of synfig. You can have a look to the roadmap for more informations.
- It is possible to paint on the Image Layer
- Basic pressure sensitivity is supported.
- Image size is automatically expanded when you paint outside of image boundaries.
- An Image Layer is automatically created if the current layer isn't an Image Layer.
- Eraser check box. When checked, the brush acts as a rubber.
- Display the set of configured brushes (MyPaint brushes format). By default, Synfig is installed with a selected set of brushes from "Concept Design (C_D)" pack by Ramon Miranda.
From the Preferences Dialog, you can configure the "Brush Presets Path" to use other brushes package (for example the ones listed by MyPaint)
Other sources of information
here links to cool synfig video brush usage and frame by frame animations