From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 20:58, 4 September 2015 by D.j.a.y (fix intra link)
The Tool Options Panel allows you to specify:
- "Name" : Used for the new layer; any number in this field will automatically increment with each layer created
- Blend Method
- "Opacity" : Sets the Amount for new layers. Defaults to 1.00 (Completely opaque)
- "Brush Size"
- "Spline Points" : Specify the number of Spline Points that will be used in the new Splines (for other than Circle Layer)
- "Falloff" : (only for Circle Layer)
- The Tool Options Panel for the "Circle Tool" has checkboxes :
- Whether create Star Layer and/or Outline, Region, Plant and Curve Gradient layers (Splines)
- "Invert" : Whether invert the create(d) layer(s)
- "Link Origins" : Whether Link the Offset of Splines
- "Spline Origin at Center" : Set the origin of the layer at the center of the circle, else the center is set at the Canvas center
Click on the canvas where you want to have the center of the circle and drag to obtain the desired radius value, and release the mouse button when you are done.