Doc talk:Creating Shapes
From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 12:10, 7 May 2012 by D.j.a.y
switching on outline & region, ok, but shouldn't we switch off "circle layer"?--Ohoservices 12:20, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
- more screen shots would be nice (e.g. tool options / switching on/off) --Ohoservices 12:20, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
Personally I don't like "Basic Shapes" section at the start, because of following reasons:
- It tells that "We can be modify them by moving, rotating, and scaling the object as a whole or change their shape via its vertices.", but the way how to do that told only at the end in "Modifying BLine Vertices".
- It's not explained to user why we learning to create circles again (while we already know how to do that from previous lessons).
- I think it's better to start from "Basic primitives are all great, but they are pretty much..." and at the end tell that we can also create Blines with Circle, Rectangle and Star tools if we enable corresponding options. This is more sequential approach. --Zelgadis 14:32, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- wrong screen shot for the Toolbox! --Ohoservices 22:43, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- "So I assume" I -> we --Ohoservices 22:43, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- after all the changes to creating shapes with blines no explanations of creating shapes via basic shapes/layers has been left. Is that okay? --Ohoservices 22:43, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- "Editing Blines" -> (NOTE: you must select the Outline Layer, the Region Layer has no width data). Since Synfig 0.63.5 (at least) this not true, the region layer HAS width data ... is't it ? --D.j.a.y 10:10, 7 May 2012 (UTC)