From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
The "Draw Tool" is the one that most artists will be familiar with. This tool is best used with a drawing tablet, although it can be used with a mouse.
- Create Outline
- Create Advanced Outline
- Create Region
- Auto Loop
- When the stroke of the "Draw Tool" ends near the beginning of the stroke, automatically connect the last Handle to the first.
- Auto Extend
- When the stroke begins and/or end at or near an endpoint Handle of another outline, the resulting outline is simply appended to the existing Outline Layer
- Whether or not to scale the width based on the pressure input. If this is unchecked, the layer will be drawn at the width indicated in the New Layer Defaults section of the Toolbox
- Auto Link
- When the stroke begins and/or ends at or near a vertex Handle in another outline, and the outline isn't being extended by the "Auto Extend" option above, the first and/or last vertex of the resulting outline is linked to the Handle on the existing Outline Layer.
- Auto Export
- Pressure Width
- Min Pressure
- The value of this option clamps the lower end of the Pressure sensitivity to a specific value, essentially determining how thin the thinnest possible segment is relative to the Brush Size parameter in the Toolbox.
- This affects whether the "Smooth" option is in world coordinates or not. But I'm not sure what it measures when this is turned on.
- Spline Smoothness / Spline Local Error
- Determines how much tablet jitter is removed, and as a result, how many vertices the resulting splines are composed of.
- Max Width Error
- for advanced outline layer.
- (revise me) Seems to have something to do with setting the Feather Parameter on the layer, but there doesn't seem to be a clear translation between the setting of this control, and the resulting parameters.
- Fill Tool