Difference between revisions of "Edit Menu"
From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 02:09, 7 June 2008
The Edit menu has the following options:
- Undo previous action - undo the last thing you did (CTRL+Z)
- Redo previous action - undo the last thing you undid (СTRL+R)
- Cut - Cuts (copy and delete) the selection (CTRL+X)
- Copy - Copy the selection (CTRL+C)
- Paste - Paste the selection (CTRL+V)
All of these actions are global, so they work on the canvas, but also in the layers palette, params palette etc...
- Select all ducks (CTRL+A) - selects all of the ducks on the selected layer(s)
- Unselect all layers (CTRL+D) - deselects all of the ducks on the selected layer(s)
- Properties - this is where you change the resolution, length, etc of the project once you have started it. It is exactly the same as the Properties window when a new project is started.