From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 18:39, 21 March 2007 by PaulWise (fix formatting)
The Edit menu has the following options:
- Undo previous action - undo the last thing you did (CTRL+Z)
- Redo previous action - undo the last thing you undid (CTRL+Y)
- Cut - Cuts (copy and delete) the selection (CTRL+X)
- Copy - Copy the selection (CTRL+X)
- Paste - Paste the selection (CTRL+V)
All of these actions are global, so they work on the canvas, but also in the layers palette, params palette etc...
- Select all ducks - selects all of the ducks on the selected layer(s)
- Unselect all layers - deselects all of the ducks on the selected layer(s)
- Properties - this is where you change the resolution, length, etc of the project once you have started it. It is exactly the same as the Properties window when a new project is started.