From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 01:23, 10 February 2013 by Ghosthand (Terminology Updated)
The Edit menu has the following options:
- Undo previous action - undo the last thing you did (CTRL+Z)
- Redo previous action - undo the last thing you undid (СTRL+R)
- Cut - Cuts (copy and delete) the selection (CTRL+X)
- Copy - Copy the selection (CTRL+C)
- Paste - Paste the selection (CTRL+V)
All of these actions are global. They not only work on the Canvas, but also in the Layers Palette, Parameters Palette, etc...
- Select all handles (CTRL+A) - selects all of the handles on the selected layer(s)
- Deselect all layers (CTRL+D) - deselects all of the handles on the selected layer(s)
- Properties - this is where you change the resolution, length, etc., of the current project. It is exactly the same as the Properties window when a new project is started.