From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 23:05, 29 September 2016 by D.j.a.y (Reverted edits by D.j.a.y (talk) to last revision by Zelgadis)
The Edit menu has the following options:
- Undo previous action - undo the last thing you did ()
- Redo previous action - undo the last thing you undid ()
- Cut - Cuts (copy and delete) the selection ()
- Copy - Copy the selection ()
- Paste - Paste the selection ()
All of these actions are global. They not only work on the Canvas, but also in the Layers Palette, Parameters Palette, etc...
- Select all handles () - selects all of the handles on the selected layer(s)
- Deselect all layers () - deselects all of the handles on the selected layer(s)
- Properties - this is where you change the resolution, length, etc., of the current project. It is exactly the same as the Properties window when a new project is started.