Welcome to the Synfig Wiki!
- source: build | outline | glossary | browse source code
- general: faq | command-line | tutorials | keyboard | tips | help by categories | features | gallery | screenshots
Links of Interest
- stuff related to Google's Summer of Code
- Project Goals and Intent — fixme!
- Roadmaps: specific release goals longer-term aims
- Wish list - What would you like to see implemented in Synfig?
- Wiki Wish List - Docs you want, but aren't written yet.
- Press - synfig articles and interviews in the press
- Related Projects - links to other goodies
- All wiki pages - everything else
- Project Stats on Ohloh - automated stats, watch pabs and dooglus vie for top contributer!
The stuff below is a proposed new layout for synfig.org, partially inspired by the gimp and blender websites and ChrisVP's synfig mockups. Please hack, mash fix, add links and so on.
Animation in the free world
Two-dimensional animation has long been the domain of proprietary software. That changes with the introduction of Synfig, an free software/open source tool for producing feature-film quality animation with fewer people and resources. Read more...
Beautiful art inspires the community
The community is inspired by the art you produce
Beautiful art needs beautiful support
Artists need information about how Synfig works in order to be able to inspire us with their animations. Help document the Synfig interface, write tutorials, help people on IRC and in the forums and more. Read more...
Beautiful art needs beautiful code
Free software and open source development is nothing without an active community, so come join Synfig. We need bug fixers, general developers, bug reporters, beta testers, artists to inspire us and more. Your contributions are welcome, needed and appreciated. Read more...