Cette page est en cours de traduction, soyez patient.
Welcome to the Synfig wiki. This wiki is the main documentation for the Synfig Animation Studio, a 2D animation and design program. The wiki documentation is divided in three main sections: Documentation Utilisateur (for the users of the animation program), Developer Documentation (for the people developing the code of the program) and Documentation Rédacteur (for the people that wish to maintain the this wiki up to date).
Below is a list of all the items for each category of documentation.
- Documentation Utilisateur
- Manual. The Manual is a step by step walkthrough of the main aspects of Synfig Studio and the workflow to do animations with it.
- Tutorials. Each tutorial is an independent guide that ilustrates how to proceed to achieve a particular task.
- Reference. This is an exhaustive list of all the individual aspects of Synfig application (GUI and command line). Use it when need details on a particular aspect of the program.
- Glossary. Some parts of the documentation has Synfig specific naming or concepts. Research them here.
- Developer Documentation
- Documentation Rédacteur
Project: restructure and update the documentations
to all readers
a project has been started to restructure and update the documentation. We like to keep everything up and running while we work on that, but sometimes parts may be missing, links might not work etc. Today (mid April 2010) the plan shows a 3 month time frame for getting everything finished.
Please use the "discussion" page (just press the tab on the top of each of the wiki pages), then "edit" to let us know about problems with a page. Thank you. You need to be a registered user at the Wiki to be able to do that.
If it is urgent or very disturbing also go to the Forum and add a hint by "post-reply" to this Topic . We will work on those problems with priority. You need to be a registered user at the Forum to be able to do that.
Thank you for your support and your patience.
to all writers and translators
Please read the hints at Documentation Rédacteur.