From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
This page contains outdated information.
The release of Synfig Studio 0.64.0 introduced new terminology and this translated page needs to be updated according to original English text.
You can help updating this page - see instructions here. Thank you!
- Windows builds now include OpenEXR version 1.6.1
- pixelgeek now adding to the code base :)
- IRC is logged by slogger too, a bot running in synfig server.
- pixelgeek has set up a bot to help people in the IRC for FAQs. It is pixelbot.
- MorevnaProject got mention on BlenderNation.
- Synfig 0.61.09 Released!
- darco released the source code for the Werewolf animation under an educational use only license
- genete published an article about synfig on debaday.
- Yaco did a talk at CoLCIT in Spanish called "Animation with Free Software" focusing on Synfig [video|Http://colcit.gleducar.org.ar/descargas/videos/arte_animacion_y_diseno_synfig.ogg video]
- dooglus and genete (mainly the first one) are developing the bones features for synfig. See http://repo.or.cz/w/synfig.git for the progresses.
- Uiomae is working on a opengl implementation of the renderer for synfig. See http://repo.or.cz/w/synfig.git for the progresses.
- Synfig is participating in Tropees du Libre contest, but didn't win any of the prizes.