We use this page to draft irregular news items to post on the website. If you have some synfig news that happened since the last update, please add it here. To do an update, just copy this page to News/200X-XX-XX, adjust to suit the date, add to the News and Home pages, then please change the topic in the IRC channel, post them to the forums, SF.net and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (CCed to the mailing lists) asking for them to be posted to LWN.net. Once that is done, delete the news items that were here and get ready to add more news items.
Synfig Irregular News (Draft)
Add your news at the bottom!
- Windows builds now include OpenEXR version 1.6.1
- pixelgeek now adding to the code base :)
- IRC is logged by slogger too, a bot running in synfig server.
- pixelgeek has set up a bot to help people in the IRC for FAQs. It is pixelbot.
- MorevnaProject got mention on BlenderNation.
- Synfig 0.61.09 Released!
- darco released the source code for the Werewolf animation under an educational use only license
- genete published an article about synfig on debaday.
- Yaco did a talk at CoLCIT in Spanish called "Animation with Free Software" focusing on Synfig [video]
- dooglus and genete (mainly the first one) are developing the bones features for synfig. See http://repo.or.cz/w/synfig.git for the progresses.