Radial Blur Layer
From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 16:44, 2 March 2017 by Want
About Radial Blur Layers
Radial control of the size of the blur.
Parameters of Radial Blur Layers
The parameters of the radial blur layers are:
- For samples was used Star Layer in center of the Frame, with Outline Layer about width 0.05u
- Example animation has 120 frames, and parameter Size from 0u,0u goto 1u,1u
- Render Dialog set to value of Quality 9 and value of Anti-aliasing 1
First sample is without Fade Out
Synfig file from sample test - Media:radial_blur.sifz
- A short description of the blur layers can be found here: Layer
- Blur Layer mostly used types of blur.
- Motion Blur Layer a type of blur that aims to simulate a motion blur (the one that happens when the object's movement is too fast for the exposure time). It is controlled by a single parameter called "Aperture".