Radial Blur Layer
From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 20:24, 26 April 2020 by FirasH (Cleaning and review)
About Radial Blur Layers
Radial control of the size of the blur.
Parameters of Radial Blur Layers
The parameters of the "Radial Blur Layer" are:
If you wonder how the animations were made (sample file):
- a Star Layer is positioned at center of the Frame, with an Outline Layer of width 0.05u
- the animations have 120 frames, and the Size parameter of the blur goes from 0u,0u to 1u,1u
- the rendering settings are set to Quality 9 and Anti-Aliasing 1
First sample is without Fade Out:
- A short description of the blur layers can be found here: Layer
- Blur Layer mostly used types of blur.
- Motion Blur Layer a type of blur that aims to simulate a motion blur (the one that happens when the object's movement is too fast for the exposure time). It is controlled by a single parameter called "Aperture".