From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 23:59, 16 December 2007 by Genete (One requested tutorial less...)
- Explanation of the difference between waypoints and keyframes. (Meanwhile someone writes this requested tutorial you can have a look to keyframes and waypoints pages).
- Making a ball bounce- tutorial
- How to rotate objects.
- Make an object to follow a path given by a mathematical function. This is applicable to ball-bounce-tutorial. Done
- How to change the location of a shape's pivot point. Or a cut-out animation tutorial. (I think I worked it out, making the rotation by rotation layers. Kinda wierd, but actually it is there.)
- How to generate a slideshow (x seconds per picture) from a bunch of pictures.