As an open source project, synfig is relatively young. As a result, it has lots of creases that need to be ironed out. The copyright is sorted, the code compiles fine, but there are warts when running the code. To smooth out those warts, we need people do investigate and fix the following. We cannot do everything ourselves, WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
Tasks which are also accepted from fresh developers in our patch tracker
- create better builds for MacOS X.
- Bugs: 1686495
- make synfig installation relocatable and more robust
- come up with a solution for the gtk stuff.
- fix the rest of the regressions, crashes, freezes and compile errors.
- Solution: more debugging
- fixes for any of the open bugs.
- embedded source code documentation
- almost anything else
Move releases here when they are done.