From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 13:54, 26 February 2017 by Want
About Scale Layers
Parameters of Scale Layers
The parameters of the Scale Layers are:
The Amount parameter may take the inverse of the exponential function (the natural log), as a raw value. For example:
- the natural log of 2.00 is 0.693147181, which up-scales to 200.0%
- the natural log of 1.00 is 0.0, which scales by 0.0%
- the natural log of 0.50 is -0.693147181, which down-scales to 50.0%
- the natural log of 0.10 is -2.302585092994045, which down-scales to 10.0%
- the natural log of 0.01 is -4.605170185988091, which down-scales to 1.0%
The Origin is the center of the scale.
In versions prior to 0.63.05 Scale Layer was called "Zoom layer".