From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 11:46, 20 September 2014 by D.j.a.y (Rewrite preparation for 0.65 : new entries)
Rewrite preparation for 0.65
The Edit menu has the following options:
- Undo previous action - undo the last thing you did ()
- Redo previous action - undo the last thing you undid ()
- Cut - Cuts (copy and delete) the selection ()
- Copy - Copy the selection ()
- Paste - Paste the selection ()
All of these actions are global. They not only work on the Canvas, but also in the Layers Palette, Parameters Palette, etc...
- Select all layers () - selects all layers of same hierarchy ???
- Deselect all layers () - deselects any selected layer(s)
- Select all handles () - selects all of the handles on the selected layer(s)
- Deselect all handles () - deselects all of the handles on the selected layer(s)