From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 00:50, 8 March 2016 by D.j.a.y (copy paste from Spline Tool / Options)
This tool has the following options:
- Name : The name of the Spline that you will create is set by the text input box. In this case it is "NewSpline007". This input text will parse the end of the string if any integer number is found, increasing that number for the next time you create other Spline. If not number is found it adds a three digit number for the next Spline created.
- Layer Type : Whether create Region and/or Outline, Advanced Outline, Plant and Curve Gradient layers.
- Blend Method : The blending method used to composite on the layers below.
- Opacity : Sets the Amount for new layers. Defaults to 1.00 (Completely opaque).
- Brush Size : Sets the size of the line for Outline Layer and/or Advanced Outline Layer.
- Feather : There you set the feather parameter of the Region or Outline Layer created.
- Link Origin : If enabled it links the Origin for the Plant, Region or Outline if two of them (or all them) are checked.
- Auto Export : If checked it automatically exports the Vertices parameter (that's a Spline type parameter)