Toolbox File Palette
From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
The Toolbox File Palette has the following buttons:
- New...: Create a new file. Its default name is Synfig Animation # where # starts from 1 and increases by 1 for each new file you create in a Synfigstudio session. It starts editing the "Root" canvas.
- Open... : Pops up a choose file dialog to select the sifz file you want to open.
- Save: Saves the selected file. If it has not been saved previously it works like the Save As button.
- Save As...: Pops up a save file dialog to save the current file with a given name.
- Save All: Save all open files.
- Undo: It makes the same than the corresponding menu entry from the Canvas Edit Menu.
- Redo: It makes the same than the corresponding menu entry from the Canvas Edit Menu.
- Setup...: It pops up a Setup Dialog Window where the user can set the preferences for the program like measure units, preferred external browser etc.
- About: It pops up the About Dialog.
- Help : It opens the Documentation page in the default browser.