Wiki Wish List
If, you're looking for a feature that you need in Synfig but aren't sure exists, PLEASE list it on the Wish list instead.
If you've come here looking for help, and you've found its documentation hasn't been written yet, post it here. That way, we'll know what to work on documenting next!
But isn't this what Talk pages are for? artm
- Proper Multi-language mechanism. We have page called Getting Started and the same page on Russian - Первое знакомство. Is there a way to create a navigation mechanism like in wikipedia.org, to see if there is a translations of current page for other languages exists. Something like automated generated list of available translations displaying on each page: "This page in other languages: English, German, Russian." --Zelgadis 12:17, 1 January 2008 (EST)
- Animation Namespace — Should be a seperate namespace for discussing animation terminology and technique, and such, independent from description of Synfig features. For example, the "Twelve Principles Of Animation" don't really have anything to do with how to use Synfig's interface, but have everything to do with things being created in Synfig.
- MediaWiki Skin matched to www.synfig.com, or specific to this wiki. (See the variation used on http://www.tango-project.org/ for an example of what can be done.)
- This wiki needs to be relicenced to the GPL so we can freely copy stuff between synfig and the wiki. I've said on my user page that stuff I contribute here is public domain.
- Synfig Internals — I'm trying to debug synfig and I'm getting lost in all those templates and classes. Would be nice if there was a page (or a namespace, whatever that is) explaining what all those things do and why. (Artm 07:04, 2 Feb 2006 (PST))
- I got lost there too. Maxy 06:40, 9 Apr 2006 (PDT)
- I think it would be better to add doxygen-formatted comments to the source and browse the html that doxygen generates. Possibly we could auto-update this from SVN and have it on the website. pabs 13:24, 13 Mar 2007 (WST)
- Screenshots how do I upload screenshots to the wiki? zenoscope 10:38, 13 Mar 2007 (PDT)
- I don't think uploading is enabled, but you can embed external images in the gallery page pabs 13:24, 13 Mar 2007 (WST)
- Uploading is now enabled PXEGeek Pxegeek 23:55, 11 October 2007 (EDT)
- if that is so, all of the program's button icons should be uploaded ASAP to the gallery. The tutorials are way confusing because you have no way of locating the specific tools each of them talks about Conceit 00:44, 28 Jun 2007 (PDT)