Difference between revisions of "Zoom Tool"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 17:04, 6 June 2008
The Zoom tool is used to get a closer or far away view of the objects that are being edited in the working area. It doesn't affect to the output render so you don't mind how close or far away are watching your composition that it is rendered as described in the render options
Click on the Zoom tool button. Then the current status would change to zoom. You can:
- Make click on any place of the working area: it will zoom in an amount of a 25% of the current zoom value. The zoom will be centred to the
- Make a CTRL + click on any place of the working area: it will zoom out an amount of a 20% of the current zoom value.
- Click at any place and drag to create a rectangle: it will zoom in to fit the rectangle in the current working window size.
Alternatively you can always use the existing mouse short cuts for that task or the zoom buttons at the left bottom corners of the working area.
They do following:
- Zoom in 25%
- Zoom to 100% (press again and restore last zoom)
- Zoom to fit the window (press again an restore last zoom)
- Zoom out 20%