This page contains outdated information.
The release of Synfig Studio 0.64.0 introduced new terminology and this translated page needs to be updated according to original English text.
You can help updating this page - see instructions here. Thank you!
We use this page to draft irregular news items to post on the website. If you have some synfig news that happened since the last update, please add it here. To do an update, just copy this page to News/200X-XX-XX, adjust to suit the date, add to the News/Draft and Home pages, then please change the topic in the IRC channel, post them to the forums, SF.net and send an email to email@example.com (CCed to the mailing lists) asking for them to be posted to LWN.net. Once that is done, delete the news items that were here and get ready to add more news items.
Synfig Irregular News (Draft)
Add your news at the bottom!
- New features for next release:
- Curve warp Layer.
- New convert types.
- Improve some tools options panels.
- More options on the Setup Dialog.
- Improved Timeline - now you can drag keyframes with mouse!
- Scale convert type is reverse manipulable now.
- Bug fixes.
- Git migration is done.
- Gerco started to look at opengl branch.
- Genete has improved Canvas Window.
- Editing wiki now required confirmed e-mail address.
- New release 0.61.10 is planned for September.
- Akagogo have submitted a patch for basic SVG import.