From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 00:50, 14 March 2009 by Nikitakit (Slideshow Tutorial is now available)
- Explanation of the difference between waypoints and keyframes. (Meanwhile someone writes this requested tutorial you can have a look to keyframes and waypoints pages).
- Making a ball bounce- tutorial
- How to rotate objects.(done in Categorical Help> Synfig Studio Interface> The ToolBox> Rotate Tool)
- Make an object to follow a path given by a mathematical function Parabolic Shot. This is applicable to ball-bounce-tutorial (unfinished).
- How to change the location of a shape's pivot point. Or a cut-out animation tutorial. (I think I worked it out, making the rotation by rotation layers. Kinda weird, but actually it is there.)