From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 11:19, 27 August 2009 by Bombe (Add translation bar.)
- Full Animation tutorials e.g cartoons about 5 min inculding turning there faces explaning every thing about it, walking, talking, adding sound,adding voice etc please i know it will take very much time but pleasesssssss we all wana learn synfig. Synfig is the Best!!!!!
- Explanation of the difference between waypoints and keyframes. (Meanwhile someone writes this requested tutorial you can have a look to keyframes and waypoints pages).
- Making a ball bounce- tutorial
- How to rotate objects.(done in Categorical Help> Synfig Studio Interface> The ToolBox> Rotate Tool)
- Make an object to follow a path given by a mathematical function Parabolic Shot. This is applicable to ball-bounce-tutorial (unfinished).
- How to change the location of a shape's pivot point. Or a cut-out animation tutorial. (I think I worked it out, making the rotation by rotation layers. Kinda weird, but actually it is there.)