ToolBox File Menu
From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 11:35, 18 November 2013 by D.j.a.y (correct intra links)
The Toolbox File Menu has the following options:
- New (): Create a new file. Its default name is Synfig Animation # where # starts from 1 and increases by 1 for each new file you create in a Synfigstudio session. It starts editing the "Root" canvas.
- Open (): Pops up a choose file dialog to select the sifz file you want to open.
- Open Recent: It gives a dynamic menu list with the last 25 (maximum) recent opened (or created) files.
- Save All: Pops up a save file dialog to save all files with a given name, if not saved before, otherwise it just saves all open animation files quietly.
- Close (): Close the current document in edition. It would ask for save it if the document is marked as "dirty".
- Panels: It gives a sub menu with the following entries:
- Vertical Dock: Canvases, History: It opens a vertical dock window with the Canvas Browser Panel and the History Panel
- Horizontal Dock: Layers, Library, Parameters: It opens an horizontal dock window with the Layers Panel, the Library Panel and the Parameters Panel
- Reset Windows To Original Layout: Reposition and the Windows and Panels to its default position.
- Tool Options: Opens this Panel
- History: Opens this Panel
- Canvas Browser: Opens this Panel
- Keyframes: Opens this Panel
- Layers: Opens this Panel
- Parameters: Opens this Panel
- Canvas MetaData: Opens this Panel
- Library: Opens this Panel
- Info: Opens this Panel
- Navigator: Opens this Panel
- Timetrack: Opens this Panel
- Graphs: Opens this Panel
- Sets: Opens this Panel
- Palette Editor: Opens this Panel
- Input Devices...: It pops up an input device dialog window to modify your preferences with those devices. If there isn't any device connected it brings an information window.
- Setup...: It pops up a Setup Dialog Window where the user can establish the preferences for the program, such as measure units, preferred external browser etc.
- Reset to default Setup values: It resets all the preferences for the program to their defaults quietly.
- Quit (): It quits Synfigstudio. If there is any "dirty" file it asks for save.