This is an example of the new 'repeat gradient' valuenode conversion type. The 'repeat gradient' valuenode will be available in synfig 0.60.07 and later. Currently it's only available in subversion builds.
- I've downloaded the sif file and synfigstudio closes when try to open it. Iv'e looked into the the file and seems to be OK (not corrupted). I use a compiled last version 0.61.06 and Ubuntu 6.10. Please tell me if you can open the file or not and then I'll open a bug. --Genete 01:17, 14 Sep 2007 (EDT)
- That's the output from synfigstudio when executed in a terminal window. It seems that I don't have enabled that Repeat gradient enable in my version. Are you using a special compiled version? --Genete 10:14, 14 Sep 2007 (EDT)
/home/carlos/descargas/Repeat-gradient-valuenode.sif:<repeat_gradient>:224: error: Unexpected element <repeat_gradient> /home/carlos/descargas/Repeat-gradient-valuenode.sif:<repeat_gradient>:224: error: Expected a ValueNode Fallo de segmentación (core dumped)
- I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. I only implemented the 'repeat gradient' valuenode type yesterday. It's in the subversion repository, which you can compile by following the Build instructions if you like. Or you can wait for the next release, which shouldn't be too long now.
- It's not a good sign that studio crashed so badly though, even if it didn't know what a 'repeat_gradient' was. I'll look into that. dooglus 16:18, 14 Sep 2007 (EDT)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:23, 13 September 2007||(11 KB)||Dooglus||an example of the new 'repeat gradient' valuenode conversion type - sif file|
- You cannot overwrite this file.