From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Be ready to know the latest release of the Synfig Project!
We are proud to announce the latest version of Synfig: 0.61.08
Synfig is a popular, multi-platform 2D animation software for your computer. Synfig is Free and Open Source Software and provides powerful tools to let your imagination fly. This new version has a lot of improvements. The most important features and changes are:
- Increased stability
- Better foreign language support
- Included a preview resolution switch
- A new and beautiful splash screen
- Added new target 'magick++' for rendering multiple images to a single file using Magick++.
- Allow importing of lipsynced voice animations from Papagayo.
- Many other new features and usability improvements...
We also change our web infrastructure, leaving behind our old site to use a new Mediawiki site.
We hope you enjoy this new version and we always welcome new contributions.
I want it!
Download your Synfig package for your Operating System:
If your system is not one of those or you want the source code, check here.
All the artwork that we use to present the version 0.61.08 is from the "Little Red Riding Hood" created by Nebojsa Milic. Thanks for all your great work Neb!