From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
The Tool Options Panel allows you to specify:
- Name : The name used for the new layer; any number in this field will automatically increment with each layer created
- Layer Type : Whether create Star Layer and/or Outline, Region, Plant and Curve Gradient layers (Splines)
- Blend Method : How to combine the new layer with the background.
- Opacity : Sets the Amount for new layers. Defaults to 1.00 (Completely opaque)
- Brush Size : Sets the Outline width or the size of the gradient (only for Outline, Advanced Outline and Curve Gradient)
- Star Points : The number of peaks of the star.
- Offset : The rotation offset of the created star.
- Radius Ratio : The ratio between the peaks and the troughs of the star
- Regular Polygon : Whether create a regular polygon instead of a star.
- For Splines only, the tangent lengths for outer and inner vertices. Outer is limited to [-3,10] and inner is limited to [-3,3]. (If you find useful open those limitations please write it in the talk page)
- Inner Width
- Inner Tangent
- Outer Width
- Outer Tangent
- Invert : Whether invert the create(d) layer(s)
- Feather : Width of the area to be dissolved at the edge (not for Plant and Curve Gradient)
- Link Origins : Whether Link the Origin of Splines
- Spline Origins at Center : Set the Origin of the layer at the center of the star, else the center is set at the Canvas center