Para los traductores
Page with a translation must bear the name of original English page, plus languages abbreviation (two-letter language code) preceded by a '.', e.g. for About, page in Russian will be About.ru.
- Titles are in one language, which is good for referencing and keeping wiki documentation in order.
- It also provides a clear mapping between original and translated pages.
- It is easy to implement.
To translate the text in images
In Releases/Artworkthis page you will find all the artwork (including editables files) of all the artwork me make for every new release of the project.
Here you can read our graphic style guidelines, where you will find help on how to create and edit the images of this site.
What functionality I expect from Multilanguage Extension
- All pages named as described above.
- There must be a list of available translations for current page on top of each page. Let's call it "Page languages list". (Extension detects if page with each language code exists).
- There is a field in the user preferences, called "Language" (Already exists in MediaWiki)
- Navigation improvements:
- Let's say user have Language field in preferences set to 'tr'. Then:
- It would be nice to have Language field set up according the browser settings automatically for new users and guests.