From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
- Windows builds now include OpenEXR version 1.6.1
- pixelgeek now adding to the code base :)
- IRC is logged by slogger too, a bot running in synfig server.
- pixelgeek has set up a bot to help people in the IRC for FAQs. It is pixelbot.
- MorevnaProject got mention on BlenderNation.
- Synfig 0.61.09 Released!
- darco released the source code for the Werewolf animation under an educational use only license
- genete published an article about synfig on debaday.
- Yaco did a talk at CoLCIT in Spanish called "Animation with Free Software" focusing on Synfig [video|Http://colcit.gleducar.org.ar/descargas/videos/arte_animacion_y_diseno_synfig.ogg video]
- dooglus and genete (mainly the first one) are developing the bones features for synfig. See http://repo.or.cz/w/synfig.git for the progresses.
- Uiomae is working on a opengl implementation of the renderer for synfig. See http://repo.or.cz/w/synfig.git for the progresses.
- Synfig is participating in Tropees du Libre contest, but didn't win any of the prizes.