Radial Blur Layer
From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
About Radial Blur Layers
Radial control of the size of the blur.
Parameters of Radial Blur Layers
The parameters of the "Radial Blur Layer" are:
If you wonder how the animations were made (sample file):
- a Star Layer is positioned at center of the Frame, with an Outline Layer of width 0.05u
- the animations have 120 frames, and the Size parameter of the blur goes from 0u,0u to 1u,1u
- the rendering settings are set to Quality 9 and Anti-Aliasing 1
First sample is without Fade Out:
- A short description of the blur layers can be found here: Layer
- Blur Layer mostly used types of blur.
- Motion Blur Layer a type of blur that aims to simulate a motion blur (the one that happens when the object's movement is too fast for the exposure time). It is controlled by a single parameter called "Aperture".